translate me!

 

Saturday, July 28, 2007

First Book, or, What I'm Blogging for Today

As I've been mentioning, I'm participating in Blogathon today. I'll be posting 49 posts in 24 hours in the hopes of raising some money for First Book. A charity that really has my heart, as I am a lover of books and I feel that everyone should have the opportunity to learn to read and to own books. I love that this charity starts people off early in life with both of these opportunities by providing children with the ability to read and own their very first books. I'm hoping that by blogging today we will be able to raise enough money to put quite a few books into the hands of children. I think you should go over to First Book's website and have a look, as I'm sure I'm not doing them much justice with my words! Then once you've see how great a charity they are, you can go here to sponsor me! Now I'm off to get a few things ready for baking!

Technorati Tags:, ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

No comments: