translate me!

 

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Grape Redemption...


Mr Wooden Figure Guy and I have moved outside...I must say he's still a bit disappointed that my donations are 23 dollars shy of $200, but I've given him some grapes and he seems pretty satisfied with the offering.


Please sponsor me! First book is a wonderful charity and you won't regret it! Just think of the first book you remember reading! The first book I remember as my absolute favorite (I think I tried to steal it from the library, I was a bad bad girl!) was Harold and the Purple Crayon. I hope that some child will be able to start and nurture a love of books through this charity.

Oh, and thank you so much for any comments so far, they rock! Thank you also for those who have donated!

Technorati Tags:, ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

No comments: