translate me!

 

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Has it already been 2 1/2 hours?


The time does keep ticking away! I do want to thank my latest sponsor, adding $30 to the total for First Book. I also want to thank everyone else who has kindly sponsored me so far! With your help we can get some books into the hands of children who otherwise may not be able to own their own.

I can't believe I only have 21 1/2 hours to go! Well, that really sounds long right now and I'm even feeling a wee bit tired already (I think I've mentioned I'm not a morning person).

Now, I would like to draw your attention to the Magic 8 Ball posted up there....If you have any questions about life, love, or what I might bake next, go ahead and ask in comments, and I will consult my magic 8 ball and let you know the answers (note: the magic 8 ball isn't always the most reliable source, but it can be fun)!

And now for my shameless shout SPONSOR ME PLEASE!

see you in half hour!

Technorati Tags:, , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

No comments: