translate me!

 

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Running Low on Steam

I'm currently really tired and just waiting for dinner to arrive. I think once I've eaten I'll feel more energy. I seem to keep forgetting to have a decent meal. I've had the pancakes at 6am, the pizza rolls around noon..and then a few small munches of the guacamole. I wasn't aware of how much time blogging every half hour took up! I'm having loads of fun though and it feels good to be able to help First Book in even this small way.

So, sponsor me! Or go to the Blogathon website and sponsor someone else who's charity you fancy. Go find some blogs to comment on, it's a great spirit booster!

Cookies should be finished baking by the next post! Stay tuned for "rustic" chocolate shortbread!

Technorati Tags:, , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

No comments: