translate me!

 

Saturday, July 28, 2007

And So It Begins....Blogathon 2007. Good Morning!

Welcome to my version of Blogathon! For the next 24 hours I'll be posting every half hour for your enjoyment. That will be 49 posts in 24 hours! What do you have to do during this time? Well, all I ask is that you comment from time to time to help encourage me and that you strongly consider either sponsoring Me as I try to raise money for First Book (a great Charity that provides children of low-income families with the opportunity to learn how to read and own their very first books) or to head over to the Blogathon Blog List and choose someone who is blogging for another charity that is close to your heart. There are a lot of awesome Bloggers giving their time today, so please help support us!

How will I be posting today? Well, you can expect quite a few photos, I'm stocked up for some easy baking (going to try to do quick easy things) I'm prepared to answer any baking questions that any of you might have (if I don't know the answer, I have a plethora of books at my disposal and will gladly have a look through them. I'll answer what I can. I may find some interesting baking tips from time to time and post them as well. I do expect I might have a few random babbling posts as time passes and it becomes the wee hours of the morning, so I do hope some of you will be kind enough to offer encouragement even when I'm making no sense!

So, let's get this show started! Enjoy my photos that I take throughout the day, enjoy the baking that I can share with you and most importantly, help out First Book by sponsoring your favorite Barmy Baker! I'll see you in half hour :D (and I must say the computer screen is mighty bright at 6am!

No comments: