translate me!

 

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Here are a Few Things...

That I bet you didn't know about me.....

1. I am terrified of clowns. The creep me out. I even go so far as to avoid the clowns that make animal balloons at our local farmer's market. I'm not sure why this is, perhaps I had a traumatizing event with a clown when I was a child that I have sinced blacked out. They are very disturbing.

2. I played the violin throughout high school. I was not a protege, but I could keep up with our symphony orchestra!

3. I love to draw, I also love to work with clay, someday I hope to somehow work these and baking all into a career of some sort (very strange combination I think though).

That's all I can think of for now..but I think I'm hitting a bit of a writing block right now. Hopefully I think of something else to write next post, or you will be getting more strange photos of the toys hanging out on my desk (it's a shame my Darth Tater has gone missing!).

Technorati Tags:, , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

2 comments:

Unknown said...

keepup the good work! I'm sure you'll have something to blog about!

Jen the Bread Freak said...

Thanks, Padme. I'm just pluggin' along. Feeling a bit tired at the moment, but it should pass I think!