translate me!

 

Saturday, July 28, 2007

6 1/2 Hours to Go

And I'm waiting for a second wind...well, third wind at this point. I think I'm going to start searching the web for strange food facts and start to post them here. It will help keep my brain a bit on track.

Here is one to start with, taken from this site:

Approximately 71% of American chocolate eaters prefer to eat milk chocolate

Well, that's not really that strange, is it? I mean in the general scope of things. But to me it is a little odd, as I am a fan of dark chocolate. The higher the cacao amount the better (well, I like anything up to about 78 to 80% anyway).

Finally, for this post, I'd like to thank my latest sponsor! It's so nice to get something this time of night after being online for so long. And, of course, a thank you to all of you who have been commenting and sponsoring and supporting me tonight (and all the other bloggers as well!). And Tim has brought me a ball to play fetch with, so I must be off to do that for a bit. See you in half hour, with another silly food fact.

Technorati Tags:, , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

3 comments:

Bad Bunni said...

I would say the reason why Americans prefer milk chocolate has to do with the quality of the chocolate. When it's quality chocolate, I prefer dark too, but it's just some low quality stuff I want a lot of milk and sugar in there to cut it.

I loved your Tim picture on Flickr by the way. Awesome job. Consider yourself sponsored.

Jen the Bread Freak said...

Thank you very much Bad Bunni! I understand your reasoning behind the milk chocolate. Sponsorship right back atcha!

Anonymous said...

I don't like chocolate all that much. I never understood people's love of chocolate. If I try something that is rich (has dark chocolate) it is sensory overload!