translate me!

 

Saturday, July 28, 2007

More Shameless Cat Exploitation..


I had hoped for a few more photos of her from today, but Mabel has been extremely camera shy as of late. She can hear the camera turn on from about one room away and then tends to look at it as if it is going to do something weird to her. She's always been skittish, this is just a new form of it for us. I did manage to capture her sunning herself from afar, and the other photo is from about two weeks ago when I was able to sneak up on her while she was sleeping. Anyway, on with the Blogathon!

*update on the steeping mint: I tasted it just a little while ago and the mint flavor is very nice but still a little too subtle for me. I'm letting it steep one more hour, then I will continue with the ice cream base!

Technorati Tags:, , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator


Mabel says "Meeeeoooowmeooow" (sponsor me)

No comments: