translate me!

 

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Snack Attack #2


Well, the need to fuel myself stuck again. All of us Blogathoners are now in the 10th and one half hour. I decided to make some fresh guacamole. I had three avocadoes, took out their yumminess, placed it in a bowl. I then squeezed the life out of one lime into the bowl and added a pinch of salt. I took a potato masher to the avocadoes (I do like a chunky guac) and just smooshed it all together until it was the consistency that I like. I did add one dash of hot sauce, but that's about all (had I some cilantro that also may have been added). I love my guacamole very simple so the avocado flavor can be most appreciated. Photos of the process:







Now go on and sponsor me if you would like! I'm blogging for a great cause!

*ice cream update in next post*

Technorati Tags:, , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

1 comment:

Olivia said...

OMG! I want fresh guacamole!

Signed,
Fellow blogger who is also raising money for First Book :)

http://blogforbooks.livejournal.com