translate me!

 

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Post # uh...uh...# 24, yeah, that's it!



So, in case you haven't been following all the bazillion posts I've been making today, I'll fill you in on what's going on. It's called Blogathon 2007. It's where quite a few bloggers (I believe there are currently 396 participants) take 24 hours, post every half hour on their blog all in the name of whichever charity they have chosen. It's a good thing. I've chosen First Book as my charity, and if you don't know anything about First Book, I suggest you check them out at their website. They are a great cause and I'm very happy to be blogging today on their behalf. Everything that you pledge goes to the charity. You will have to sign up for an "account" on the Blogathon site, but they share no information of yours with anyone! After the blogathon, you will receive an email reminder from them and instructions on how to fulfill your pledge. Very easy, no fuss :D. So, jump on in and sponsor me or another blogger on the site. It's easy, we are very entertaining to read (or so I think..it will probably get much more entertaining as the late hours creep in and sleep deprivation takes over). Thank you all for doing what you can to help out! It feels good!

*The photo is just of some grapes in my garden starting to turn purple...Pretty!

Technorati Tags:, , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

No comments: